For links about COVID-19 please see our Patient Information page.
Our team are experienced in providing general dental care and prevention for all ages and stages of life, from small children to the elderly.
With individual experience of over 30 years, each of our professional team is well placed to assist in your dental needs.
We also have a support team of specialists available to refer for those treatments which require more demanding care.
Our treatments include the following services:
- Routine examinations and tooth cleaning
- Gum care (Periodontics)
- Fissure sealants for children
- Calcium and Fluoride application (Remineralising of Teeth)
- Children’s dentistry (Paedodontics)
- Emergency pain relief
- Teeth whitening
- Veneers (Bonding)
- Jaw pain (TMD)
- Dry mouth
- Acid wear and erosion
- Sleep Apnoea and Snoring appliances
- Root canal treatment (Endodontics)
- Crowns and bridges
- Implants for crowns
- Teeth extraction
- Simple Orthodontics
- Management of worn teeth
- Providing a second opinion on proposed treatment